Ready to launch - Leximancer v4.5!
We’re about to launch the latest version of Leximancer – with brilliant new features to make using this text analytics tool even easier, faster and more insightful.
And you’re invited to take a sneak peek at Leximancer v4.5 before it hits the market (details below).
Plus - existing customers will receive a special launch offer in the coming weeks!
Join us for an interactive sneak preview webinar explaining the advantages of Leximancer v4.5, with Leximancer’s Founder and Chief Scientist Dr Andrew Smith and Lead Trainer Sue York (from the Institute for Social Science Research).
We’ll be running the same webinar on three separate occasions so you can tune in to the one that best suits your time zone and schedule.
Reserve your place now:
Sue will explain what Leximancer v4.5’s new features mean for different users. Andrew will answer your technical questions.
Here’s a quick list of what’s coming:
- Supercharged Leximancer engine for faster analysis
- Fresh browser user interface
- New project control panel user interface with easier basic analysis and configuration capabilities
- New Thematic Report feature to explain and complement concept maps
- Fully automated bucketing and reporting of comments for more valuable customer feedback insight
- Improved text extractors for *pdf*,*doc*,*docx*, and *html* documents
- No more separate Java installation
- No project or document file path names restrictions
- Supports Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS X (10.9+) platforms with IE 11, Firefox 45+, IE Edge and Chrome 50+, and Safari 9+ browsers
Want to know more? Ask a question?
Reserve your webinar spot now:
You already know how powerful Leximancer is for dealing with masses of text – like customer surveys, interview transcripts, long reports, research papers, web pages, feedback forms, tweets, and more.
Now Leximancer v4.5 will help you find out objectively what’s really being said witheven more ease, speed and sense.
We look forward to having you join us for the webinar.
To join this webinar, click a registration button above. Once you have registered, you will receive an email message with the information that you need to join the broadcast.